- 2nd Annual Christmas Extravaganza! at the Lincoln - Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - $10 / $15
- It’s a Wonderful Life – Sponsored by Massillon Lions Club - Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- A Christmas Carol – Presented by The Luminescent Moon Theatre Company - A Christmas Carol - Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 7:00 pm - $10 online, $12 at the Door
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Sponsored by Advanced Industrial Roofing - Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra – In the Christmas Mood - Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. - $20 / $25
- The Polar Express – Sponsored by AQUA Ohio - Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- Johnny Cash Tribute – Terry Lee Goffee - Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 7:30 pm $20/$25
- The Belairs – Northeast Ohio’s Premiere Oldies Band - Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 7:30 pm $15/$20
- A Fleetwood Mac Experience – Rumors – Presented by Trip Through Time - Saturday, February 29, 2019 at 7:30 pm
- LaFlavour – Celebrates 5 Decades of Music! - Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 7:30 pm $15/$20
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.