We wish to thank all of our patrons of the Lions Lincoln Theatre for your continued patience and support. For the safety of our patrons, we must abide by the mandates of the Ohio Department of Health. For the time being, we are not permitted to have live entertainment at the theatre, so we are rescheduling our events. If you currently have tickets to a show, those tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date. Please check back for updated event information, and know that we have you in our thoughts and miss seeing you at our theatre. Until we can reopen with more great entertainment, please be safe and stay healthy.
- 2020 Center Stage Concert Series - Four Fabulous Shows at the Lincoln Theatre!
- NEW DATE – The Skyliners – 60’s Doo-wop – Saturday, August 21, 2021 - RESCHEDULED DATE - August 21, 2021 - $20/$25/$30
- RESCHEDULED DATE! Elvis: “The Ultimate Tribute” starring Mike Albert and the Big “E” Band - The Ultimate Tribute - Mike Albert and the Big "E" Band - Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$32
- RESCHEDULED – Riders in The Sky – America’s Favorite Cowboys! - Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm $25/$30/$35
- The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra - Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. - $20 / $25
- LaFlavour – Celebrates 5 Decades of Music! - Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 7:30 pm $15/$20
- NEW DATE – The Lettermen – Making Musical Memories - Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:30 pm $25 / $30 / $35
- Michael Sonata and The Dave Banks Big Band: Ol’ Blue Eyes is Back – Frank Sinatra Tribute - Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- Hard Days Night – Beatles Tribute - NEW DATE - Hard Days Night - Saturday, November 7, 2020 - 7:30 pm
- Twitty & Lynn – Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Tribute by Their Grandchildren - Twitty & Lynn - Conway & Loretta Tribute - Friday, November 13, 2020
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.