- Women in Country – Logan Wells - Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $20
- “The Gift” A Play Presented by Into The Light Productions - Friday, November 30, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $20
- It’s a Wonderful Life – Sponsored by AQUA Ohio - Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- The Polar Express – Sponsored by Advanced Industrial Roofing - Friday, December 7, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- 1st Annual Christmas Extravaganza! at the Lions Lincoln Theatre - Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $10 / $15
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation - Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- A Christmas Story - Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- KAVAN – The World’s #1 Rock-n-Roll Elvis Christmas Concert - Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm $18/$15
- Miracle on 34th Street (Original Version) – Sponsored by Heitger Funeral Service - Friday, December 21, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- The Belairs – Northeast Ohio’s Premiere Oldies Band - Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 7:30 pm $10/$15
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.