- Americana Songwriter Night – Featuring Bill Maier with Clinton Collins - Friday, September 27, 2019 at 7:30 pm $15 at the Door
- The Diamonds - Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 7:30 pm $20/$25
- East Meets West: The British Invasion and Aftermath – 60’s Rock-n-Roll - Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 7:30 pm $20/$25
- Tapestry – A Tribute to Carole King - Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm $20/$25
- One Night in Memphis - Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:30 pm $25/$30
- “It Was a Very Good Year” – A Tribute to Frank Sinatra Starring Tony Sands - Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 3:00 pm $24
- Always…Patsy Cline – Live Play - Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. & Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 3:00 pm $15 / $20
- 2nd Annual Christmas Extravaganza! at the Lincoln - Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - $10 / $15
- The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra – In the Christmas Mood - Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. - $20 / $25
- The Belairs – Northeast Ohio’s Premiere Oldies Band - Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 7:30 pm $15/$20
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.