- A Christmas Story - Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- KAVAN – The World’s #1 Rock-n-Roll Elvis Christmas Concert - Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm $18/$15
- Miracle on 34th Street (Original Version) – Sponsored by Heitger Funeral Service - Friday, December 21, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- The Belairs – Northeast Ohio’s Premiere Oldies Band - Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 7:30 pm $10/$15
- The McCartney Project – America’s #1 tribute to Paul McCartney, The Beatles and Wings! - Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:30 pm
- 76th Annual Lions Club Variety Show – Fundraiser - March 8,9,10,15,16,17, 2019
- The Buzz Ford Show featuring The American Kings – 50s & 60s Variety Show - Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 7:30 pm $15/$20
- Comedian Lucas Bohn Presents – “Lesson Plans to Late Night” - Friday, March 29, 2019 at 7:30 pm $15/$20
- Michael Sonata and The Dave Banks Big Band: Ol’ Blue Eyes is Back – Frank Sinatra Tribute - Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- The GeezeCats in Concert – Rock-n-Roll, Doo-Wop and Improv Comedy - Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.