- Branson on the Road – Christmas Style - Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- Home Alone - Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- The Polar Express - Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- Walt Sanders: A Tribute to Elvis Christmas Show - Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- It’s a Wonderful Life - Friday, December 22, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- A Tribute to The Carol Burnett Show – A Lincoln Players LIVE Production! - Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $10
- The Diamond Project – The Music of Neil Diamond - Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- The Massillon Voice – A Singing Competition - Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- The River City Boys – A Tribute to the Statler Brothers - Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- The GeezeCats – Doo-Wop, Rock-n-Roll and Improv Comedy - Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $300 our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.