- Phil Dirt & The Dozers – America’s Most Popular Nostalgia Rock and Roll Show! - Saturday, October 20, 2018 7:30 pm $20/$25/$30
- Ruby Shooz in Concert – High Energy 50’s and 60’s Rock and Roll - Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 7:30 pm $15/$20/$25
- Women in Country – Logan Wells - Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $20
- 1st Annual Christmas Extravaganza! at the Lions Lincoln Theatre - Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $10 / $15
- KAVAN – The World’s #1 Rock-n-Roll Elvis Christmas Concert - Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm $18/$15
- Comedian Lucas Bohn Presents – “Lesson Plans to Late Night” - Friday, March 29, 2019 at 7:30 pm $5/$20
- 2019 Center Stage Concert Series - Four Fabulous Shows at the Lincoln Theatre!
- The Beach Bums – The Ultimate Tribute to The Beach Boys - Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 7:30 pm $20/$25
- The Return of Buddy Holly - Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 7:30 pm $20/$25
- The Diamonds - Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 7:30 pm $20/$25
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $300 our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.