- The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra - Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- Country Classics with Jill Jordan Burke - Friday, June 9, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - All Seats $10
- Logan Wells – A Tribute to Patsy Cline - Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - All seats $20
- 2017 Center Stage Concert Series - Four Fabulous Shows at the Lincoln Theatre!
- The Diamonds - Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- Sounds of Summer: A Beach Boys Tribute - Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- The Platters - Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- Timeless Rivals Premiere - Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 3:00 pm & 7:00 pm
- The Fly Gals: Echoes of the Andrews Sisters with The Dave Banks Big Band - Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $300 our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.