- Twelve Angry Men – Live Play by The Courthouse Players - Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 7:30 pm $10
- AWY Entertainment II/Pastor Rob Nation Present – The Rance Allen Group Live in Concert - Friday, July 6, 2018 at 6:00 pm
- The Massillon Voice – Singing Competition - Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- Lights Out – America’s #1 Tribute to Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- 2018 Center Stage Concert Series - Four Fabulous Shows at the Lincoln Theatre! Save money on a Series Ticket!
- Hotel California – The Original Tribute to the Eagles - Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$30
- Carol Burnett Show Tribute – A Lincoln Players LIVE Production! - Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $10
- An Evening with Mark Cormican – A Tribute to John Denver - Friday, September 21, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. - $20
- Dancing With the Massillon Stars 2018 – Annual Fundraiser for the Lincoln Theatre - Dancing with the Massillon Stars - Sunday, September 23, 2018 5:00 pm
- The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra - Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. - $15 / $20 / $25
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $300 our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.