- POSTPONED – Michael Sonata and The Dave Banks Big Band: Ol’ Blue Eyes is Back – Frank Sinatra Tribute - Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- POSTPONED – Twitty & Lynn – Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Tribute by Their Grandchildren - Twitty & Lynn - Conway & Loretta Tribute - Friday, April 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm $25/$35
- Elvis Tribute: “The Ultimate Tribute” starring Mike Albert and the Big “E” Band - The Ultimate Tribute - Mike Albert and the Big "E" Band - Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$32
- Hard Days Night – Beatles Tribute - Hard Days Night - Saturday, June 27, 2020 - 7:30 pm
- Classic Country Express Band – REAL Country Music! - Country Jamboree - Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 7:30 pm
- 2020 Center Stage Concert Series - Four Fabulous Shows at the Lincoln Theatre!
- The Skyliners – 60’s Doo-wop - Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$30
- Riders in The Sky – America’s Favorite Cowboys! - Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 3:00 pm $25/$30/$35
- The Lettermen – Making Musical Memories - Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm $25 / $30 / $35
- Hotel California – The Original Eagles Tribute - Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$30
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.