We are now permitted by the Ohio Department of Health to have live events and show movies with a limited audience. We will be sanitizing frequently used surfaces and requiring our patrons to practice social distancing and wear face coverings. Families and friends will be permitted to sit together and we will be seating each group at least 6 feet from others. We wish to thank all of our patrons of the Lions Lincoln Theatre for your continued patience and support. We hope that you are staying healthy and hope that you will return to the Lions Lincoln Theatre for great entertainment. It’s time to get out and enjoy the show!
- 1st Annual Lions Lincoln Theatre Christmas Tree Festival - November 1 - 22. 2020
- LaFlavour – Celebrates 5 Decades of Music! - November 6 ,7 & 8, 2020 $15/$20
- Michael Sonata and The Dave Banks Big Band: Ol’ Blue Eyes is Back – Frank Sinatra Tribute - Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. - $20 / $25
- Elvis: “The Ultimate Tribute” starring Mike Albert and the Big “E” Band - The Ultimate Tribute - Mike Albert and the Big "E" Band - Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$32
- Hard Days Night – Beatles Tribute - d Days Night - Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 7:30 pm
- The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra - Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. - $20 / $25
- Twitty & Lynn – Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Tribute by Their Grandchildren - Twitty & Lynn - Conway & Loretta Tribute - Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- The Skyliners – 60’s Doo-wop – Saturday, August 21, 2021 - Saturday, August 21, 2021 - $20/$25/$30
- Riders in The Sky – America’s Favorite Cowboys! - Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm $25/$30/$35
- The Lettermen – Making Musical Memories - Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:30 pm $25 / $30 / $35
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 50 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $250 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.