We wish to thank all of our patrons of the Lions Lincoln Theatre for your continued support. We are now open to full capacity, and masks or facial coverings are not required (although you may wear one if you prefer to do so). We remain committed to bringing you quality, family-friendly entertainment. It’s time to get out and enjoy the show!
- A Tribute To Sonny and Cher Presented by Starlight Entertainment - Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. - $20/$25/$30
- Carol Burnett Show Tribute – A Lincoln Players LIVE Production! - Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. - All Seats $15
- Todd T. Taylor – Tribute to the Oldies - Todd T. Taylor - Singing All the Hits - Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 7:30 pm $10
- Twitty & Lynn – Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Tribute by Their Grandchildren - Twitty & Lynn - Conway & Loretta Tribute - Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- 2021 Center Stage Concert Series - Four Fabulous Shows at the Lincoln Theatre!
- The Skyliners – 60’s Doo-wop – Saturday, August 21, 2021 - Saturday, August 21, 2021 - $20/$25/$30
- Elvis: “The Ultimate Tribute” starring Mike Albert and the Big “E” Band - The Ultimate Tribute - Mike Albert and the Big "E" Band - Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 7:30 pm $20/$25/$32
- Riders in The Sky – America’s Favorite Cowboys! - Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm $25/$30/$35
- The Lettermen – Making Musical Memories - Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:30 pm $25 / $30 / $35
- Michael Sonata and The Dave Banks Big Band: Ol’ Blue Eyes is Back – Frank Sinatra Tribute - Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. - $20 / $25
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $400, our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 50 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $250 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. For more information, please call 330-481-9105.
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.